Immerse Your Students In the Royal Faire!
The Carolina Renaissance Festival is a cornucopia of sights, sounds and experiences, bringing to life the ambiance of an early European village celebration. The Festival will open on three special weekdays to accommodate students and teachers who wish to enjoy a very distinctive field trip opportunity. Costumed characters delight audiences with staged presentations, village artisans provide craft demonstrations and living history troops, such as The Queen's Court, bring the 16th Century to life. 12 stages are scheduled with music, dance and comedy acts every half hour. Craft demonstrations are on-going throughout the day. A major Festival feature is the re-creation of jousting tournaments with knights in armor performing on horseback in the King's Tournament Arena. Our Student Days Program was created to highlight the educational aspects of the Festival and to give school groups a chance to join the fun!!!
THE 2017 STUDENT DAY DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE SUMMER
- 2017 Elementary School & Middle School Dates Have Yet to Be Determined
- 2017 Middle School Dates Have Yet to Be Determined
- 2017 High School & Middle School Dates Have Yet to Be Determined
- Home Schools Welcome!
- Hours of operation: 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Please choose the date that best matches the group's average grade level.
- The 2017 Student Day Entertainment Schedule of Events will be made available for download by September 1st, 2017.
Requests to attend on a date reserved for a different grade level will be considered on a case by case basis and should be submitted to Jill Siegel by clicking here or calling or 704-896-5555.
- $10.00 per each Student Ticket.
- One Chaperone is admitted FREE per every eight Students.
- Additional Chaperone Tickets are $10.00 each.
- Bus Drivers are Admitted for FREE.
- Coupons and weekend Festival tickets are not accepted on Student Days.
Click the ribbon above to download and print a paper order form to complete and submit along with payment information.
- Fax at (886) 381-5874 (for payment by credit card and purchase order order).
- Scan/Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (for payment by credit card and purchase order).
- Mail (for payment by check, money order, credit card, or purchase order):
Carolina Renaissance Festival
c/o Student Days
16445 Poplar Tent Road
Huntersville, NC 28078
Important Notes To Remember:
- Orders received after September 30th will not be mailed and will be waiting for you at the Festival Box Office on the date of your field trip. Paying on the date of your Field Trip is permitted.
- Order adjustments are to be made at the box office on the date of your Field Trip.
- For orders of 8 or more tickets, continue to place your order in advance via the order forms above to receive your FREE Chaperone ticket(s).
- Orders of 7 tickets or less must be purchased at the Festival Box Office on the date of your desired field trip.
Questions? Contact Jill Siegel by clicking here or calling or 704-896-5555