Immerse Your Students In the Royal Faire!
The Carolina Renaissance Festival is a cornucopia of sights, sounds and experiences, bringing to life the ambiance of an early European village celebration. The Festival will open on three special weekdays to accommodate students and teachers who wish to enjoy a very distinctive field trip opportunity. Costumed characters delight audiences with staged presentations, village artisans provide craft demonstrations and living history troops, such as The Queen's Court, bring the 16th Century to life. 12 stages are scheduled with music, dance and comedy acts every half hour. Craft demonstrations are on-going throughout the day. A major Festival feature is the re-creation of jousting tournaments with knights in armor performing on horseback in the King's Tournament Arena. Our Student Days Program was created to highlight the educational aspects of the Festival and to give school groups a chance to join the fun!!!
THE 2017 STUDENT DAY DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE SUMMER
- 2017 Tuesday, October 10th - Elementary School & Middle School
- 2017 Wednesday, October 11th - Middle School
- 2017 Thursday, October 12th - High School & Middle School
- Home Schools Welcome!
- Hours of operation: 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Please choose the date that best matches the group's average grade level.
- The 2017 Student Day Entertainment Schedule of Events will be made available for download by September 1st, 2017.
Requests to attend on a date reserved for a different grade level will be considered on a case by case basis and should be submitted to the Student Day Coordinator by clicking here or calling or 704-896-5555.
- $10.00 per each Student Ticket.
- One Chaperone is admitted FREE per every eight Students for orders placed in advance on or by the deadline date.
- Additional Chaperone Tickets are $10.00 each.
- Bus Drivers are Admitted for FREE by showing their ID at the Info Booth.
- Coupons and weekend Festival tickets are not accepted on Student Days including Harris Teeter discount tickets and online Print-At-Home discount tickets.
Paying with Credit Card?
Paying with School Check or Purchase Order?
Click the ribbon below to download and print a paper order form to complete and submit along with payment information. Submit the completed form via fax, email, or US mail (submission info on the form).
Important Notes To Remember:
- For orders of 8 or more tickets, continue to place your order in advance via the order forms above to receive your FREE Chaperone ticket(s).
- District & Charter School Orders received after DATE TBD will not be mailed and will be waiting for you at the Festival Box Office on the date of your field trip.
- Home School Orders will not be mailed. These orders are held at the Festival onsite Ticket Office to be picked up on the day of your attendance.
- If you need to make any order adjustments to your order, please feel free to contact the Student Day Coordinator by calling 704-896-5555 or emailing by clicking here.